By studying the CIMA qualification and going on to become a CIMA member, you will join the world’s largest professional body of management accountants.
You will be able to use the Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) designation and be part of a truly global network. The CGMA designation is powered by two of the world’s leading accounting bodies:
the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) and American Institute of CPAs (AICPA). It aims to establish management accounting as the most valued profession in business worldwide.
This course is perfect for you if you:
• Want to get started in a career in business or finance
• Want a career in consulting
• Want to improve your business skills
• Have started/are thinking of starting up your own company
• Have no previous business or finance training
You don’t need any formal qualifications to study the Certificate in Business Accounting; just a good understanding of English and maths, and a passion to succeed in business. If you have any previous accounting experience or qualifications, you might be eligible for some exam exemptions.
email us at: email@example.com